Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Refer A Client To Burke Recovery?

If you represent an agency or other referring entity, you can fill out the Client Referral Form and fax it to our office at 828-433-1287. It is always better for us to speak directly with someone making a referral so that all questions are answered and we know as much as possible about the conditions necessitating the referral. You can talk with a counselor or intake person at 828-433-1221.

How to support the work of Burke Recovery?

Burke Recovery is a nonprofit agency that serves all citizens of Burke County, including the financially needy and uninsured. In order to do that we depend on the financial support of individuals, corporations and foundations. You can make a contribution by cash, check, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or a gift of securities. Questions about a contributions should be addressed to the Executive Director at 828-433-1221 or bcacded@gmail.com.

How Do I Schedule An Appointment?

Appointments can be scheduled by calling 828-433-1221 and speaking with the Office Manager.

Copyright © 2013 BCACD. All rights reserved.
Developed by VanNoppen, Powered by Upstairs.